Ladies Night Out Workshop
Come and join us at Sew Me School of Fashion and Design for our Ladies Night Out workshop. In this evening 3hr workshop you'll learn how to make your own custom leather bag.
This timeless design has 6 colours you can choose from with leather binds, straps and metal studs and buckles, and two pockets your handmade bag will match any outfit!
This workshop also includes champagne, platters, non-alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee for the ultimate girls night in.
What you'll learn:
- Basic sewing stitches
- How to work with leather
- Basic construction of a bag
- Using guides and hand needles
- How to use press studs
All course material is provided, this includes:
- Bag and all parts necessary for construction
- Sewing essentials (chalk, rulers, pins etc)
- Champagne and non-alcoholic drinks
- Sweet treats platters
- Savoury treats platter
- and a super fun experience
No experience necessary you'll learn everything on the day.