Scott Sisters Embroidery Exhibition
Join us at the Museum of the Riverina for an extraordinary exhibition. Transformations - Art of the Scott Sisters! In this exciting workshop you'll learn the basics of embroidery while creating an amazing transparent floral embroidered hoop mimicking the sisters beautiful drawings.
“The Scott sisters, two extraordinary women with a deep love of nature were among the first to illustrate the life cycles of Australian moths and butterflies. This exhibition puts on show 39 of the sister's finest works presenting audiences with the rare opportunity to admire the simple beauty of nature through the eyes of these pioneering young women.”
- Your hoops and accessories
- Transparent mesh for your hoop
- Coloured yarns
- All day entry into the exhibition
- Tea and coffee
No experience necessary you'll learn everything on the day and get to see the Scott sisters amazing work.
- Opening times: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm, Sunday 10am to 2pm, closed Mondays.
- Dates: Saturday June 10, 2022 to Sunday August 28, 2022
- Location: Museum of the Riverina Historic Council Chambers site, corner Baylis Street and Morrow Street, Wagga Wagga
- Website here